Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to Practical Vedic Astrology

This is my first post in this blog. My main aim to be different.. don't other claim.. Yes you are right.. however I guess I don't trust astrology despite being a student of astrology for at least a year now. Simple reason being I haven't come across any single astrologer (This is my personal point of view).. whom I have discussed my future.. rather about career that they have told me something in exactly.. they have seen what actually I have seen myself about dasa, sade sati.. but there are more to Astrology then these things.. however my quest will on this blog will to find out the secrets of Astrology and make it available to each and everybody.
In case you like them do comment them.. even if you hate them please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment